Clinically validated 100% natural skincare treatment, which hides and treats imperfections giving the skin a light, uniform and invisible coverage.
Thanks to the reflective properties of the minerals it instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a smoother and more radiant skin.
Three functions in a single, practical and powerful powder formulation with the exclusive natural complex – HESITO ® Natural Complex
1. Sun Protection
2. Anti-Aging Benefits of the Skin
3. Coverage Foundation and Enhancement
• reduction in the appearance of visible signs of skin aging such as fine lines and blemishes
• reduction of skin imperfections
• reduction of redness and inflammation (Rosacea)
Anti-inflammatory, ideal for sensitive skin with a broad spectrum of SPF 25 protection, practical and simple to apply – suitable for male and female skin, it is a real anti-aging skin treatment that turns into your best foundation SPF25 .
Key ingredients and functions
• HESITO ® Natural Complex – blend of broad spectrum antioxidants from fruit and spices.
• Micronized zinc oxide and titanium dioxide – non-chemical broad spectrum sunscreen.
Indications for use
Collect the product with the Kabuki Brush and apply it on the skin with circular movements starting from the forehead and then along the contours of the face, cheeks and nose to obtain uniform coverage. Apply light veils of powder and reapply until desired coverage is achieved. Fix the treatment with HESITO ® Minerals Finishing Touch with the Powder Brush all over the face. To maximize and speed up the effects, use in combination with HESITO ® Minerals products.
Ingredients: mica, titanium dioxide, magnesium myristate, alumina, stearic acid, chlorogenic acids, camellia sinensis leaf extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, tropolone (+/-).
May contain: ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride).